My Blog List

My Blog List

Sunday, July 21, 2013

More of Wynwood: Rain of Creation

Then, I visited Gallery 212, which had a large collection by artist Michael Perez. Most of his paintings are faces of beautiful women that reflect deep looks.The use of secondary colors is present in his art. His drawings of dance of curving lines brings out the sensuality of the faces and playful hair that makes me imagine the wind playing with the hair. In addition, Michael decorates his paintings with circles of colors that make his art work very unique.








In the same gallery was an exhibition of different colors of panthers. I found them as precious sculptures. Maybe there were in exhibition because of the real panthers located in the Everglades, the swamps of Florida. These are two of many.


see it?


The final exposition I visited was by James Mathison, who is Venezuelan and took courses at the St. Martin's Institute of Arts in London, England. His collection is in Venezuela and the United States.



No comments:

Post a Comment